Thursday 6 February 2014

Week 1, Taking photos for matte painting


Week 1, Design and Asset Creation 

           For this self directed am going to be studying and creating a matte painting. My matte painting am going to create and use my own images as much as possible. This painting I want to do a winter scene; maybe in a forest of cliff. Most of my photo's that I will need  for this project will be photos of  trees, snow rocks or objects like that. I decided to go to eagles rock in Bedford Nova Scotia to take theses photos.


Here are the photos that I have taken for the first week of my self directed study on matte painting..










Next weeks blog am going to have the design done for the shot am looking to create. I will start create crop and edit theses photo in Photoshop so they will fit over my rough design of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment