Thursday 24 April 2014

Week 8 New Matte Painting

Matte Painting Study 

Week 8 New Matte Painting 

This week I am starting a new matte painting. For this matte painting the programs I will be using will be Adobe Photoshop for editing of my photos, NukeX for the compositing of my elements and Adobe After effects for working with particles and adding lens flairs and fog.

To start off I went in Photoshop and used the same techniques I used during my earlier blog posts on the photos I wanted to use to make my scene. Here is the result of my images i edited in Photoshop.









Here was the final result of the images put together. Color correction was done to some of the images to match the colors. The clouds need more work done and I plane to change out he clouds.


No comments:

Post a Comment