Thursday 24 April 2014

Week 9 Compositing in NukeX

Matte Painting Study 

Week 7 Compositing in NukeX

This week I am importing my footage in NukeX. I started by opening my file and importing my images to Nuke. From here you can then created a camera and and your scene nodes. We will be working with projectors to project a ground plan to add our objects. To do this you must create a new camera , card node and a Projection3D node. You can link these all together into your scene node. You may have to change you camera angle and card node angle to get the proper projection for your ground plane. You can use the same technique for your other nodes for the proper look. When you have completed this task you then can add more Projection 3D Nodes with spheres or any shape you want. Here is the result I got..








You can add color correction nodes or anything else you would like to add. Here was my final node graph before I rendered out my PNG sequence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment